Discover what it means to be part of a vibrant intergenerational Jewish community
Strength, joy, and purpose abound in our contemporary approach to Jewish community
Temple Shalom is a 400-household modern Reform synagogue located where Silver Spring meets Chevy Chase, MD with a 250-student Religious School and top-rated Early Learning Center. Led by our innovative and dynamic clergy, music, and education teams, Temple Shalom celebrates the unique journey of each of our families and members. You belong here.
Come experience what it means to belong to the D.C-area’s only synagogue offering the Gift of Membership program with no first year dues, making it easy to experience why Temple Shalom is your new Jewish home.
Join Us in Celebrating Rabbi Joshua Gischner’s Installation as Temple Shalom’s Rabbi Educator
Friday, June 9, 7:30 pm Please join us for this special Erev Shabbat when Rabbi Joshua Gischner will be installed. Rabbi Josh’s friends & family …
Join Us in Celebrating Rabbi Joshua Gischner’s Installation as Temple Shalom’s Rabbi Educator Read More »
Join Us at Temple Shalom
- View our streaming link here
- See our full Weekly Services and Programming schedule (with Zoom/Stream links)
- Friday, June 2
- Friday, June 9 Rabbi Josh Gischner's Installation as Temple Shalom's Rabbi Educator 7:30 pm Celebratory Erev Shabbat Service
- Stream Here.
- Saturday, June 10 The Installation Celebration Continues at 6:00 pm. RSVP HERE
- Sunday, June 11 Renaissance Group Dinner 5:30 PM at Tavira Register here by June 5
- Friday June 16 Brotherhood Shabbat, 7:30 PM
- The congregation is cordially invited to join members of Brotherhood for prayer and song led by Marty Shargel and Jack Lowe.
- Stream Here.