Our staff is available to help you with your next event. Our facilities may be reserved by members of the congregation and approved non-members.
Whether it is for a dinner for 20 or a wedding reception for 150, reservations will be accepted provided they do not conflict with congregational activities and programs.
Spaces available for rent include: Social Hall, Chapel, Hal Bruno Memorial Patio, Classrooms of various sizes, and (with restrictions) our Sanctuary.
Our spaces are available for all of the following event types and more:
- B’nai Mitzvahs
- Celebratory Dinners
- Breakfast Meetings
- Presentations & Screenings
Temple Shalom offers the full package!
The following are available with your rental:
- Beautifully re-decorated social hall or lovely smaller chapel area
- Stage and curtains for presentations, concerts, etc.
- Outdoor Hal Bruno Patio
- Tables, chairs; and serving tables
- Full kitchen for reheating and serving
- Plates, silverware, glassware, and serving platters
- Ability to serve most non-kosher foods except for pork and shellfish
- Ample easy-access parking
- On Metrobus line
- Great, easy-to-find location at the corner of East-West Highway and Grubb Road, Chevy Chase, MD
For an overview of the space that best fits your event needs, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Temple office at 301-587-2273.
Our staff will be happy to walk you through the requirements for your special day.