If you would like to register your children electronically, go to the Temple Website to the members only section and login in, click School Registration, and follow the prompts to register and pay.
- Register by June 15 and do so online to receive Early Bird/Online Discount of $100 per student. Discount will appear on Temple statement; both online and paper forms show Standard Fees.
- Early Bird/Online Discount reflects significant administrative/planning cost savings to Temple from timely registration and from use of Online Registration by June 15.
- To receive the Early Bird/Online Discount you must register Online by June 15. No exceptions will be made.
- $150 deposit required per student; $100 per student is refundable up to August 1.
FOR THOSE WHO WOULD PREFER TO PRINT OUT THEIR FORMS: Download the Religious School Registration Form, fill it in, print it, and mail it or drop it off with your payment.
Registration is due by June 15, 2018.
- We firmly believe that your financial situation should not prevent you from accessing synagogue life or a religious school education. If you are unable to make the payments as scheduled, please contact our Financial Secretary at FinancialSec@templeshalom.net as soon as possible to work out an alternative payment plan.
- Members must be current with all Temple financial obligations before religious school registration will be processed. Please contact our Financial Secretary, Rachel Miller, at FinancialSec@templeshalom.net with any questions.
- ALL 3rd-7th graders must be registered for Tuesday or Wednesday Hebrew classes in addition to Sunday. Your registration will not be considered complete without this registration.
- Children arriving before 4:10 PM for a 4:30 PM Tuesday or Wednesday Hebrew class must be registered for Homework Club as well.